- Health & safety
- Our services
- Environmental commitment
- Case studies
- Minor term maintenance
- Major construction work
- Term maintenance drainage work
Our civil engineering and drainage design team can assist our customers by:
- installing pavement drainage design for roads and civil projects
- installing subsurface drainage design for roads and civil projects
- installation of interceptors tanks and associated drainage
- designing and installing cross drainage design for roads and civil projects
- installing water quality design for roads and civil projects
- attend all project and client meetings
& drainage design
King Construction’s services also include all civil engineering, infrastructure and associated drainage design and construction works.
Benefits of employing our company mean our designers utilise the latest software to assist them when designing drainage systems for any new build projects, whilst our specialist teams can then provide all the construction expertise ensuring the project can be completed with minimum fuss and to the customer’s satisfaction.
All work will be delivered by our highly skilled operatives who have a vast wealth of knowledge and experience in this type of work. By allowing our company to design and carry out the necessary work, our management team believe that this makes the process much easier to our customers by allowing a single point of contact and simpler method of communication.
“I have dealt over the phone, and met in person John Davies of King Construction. I thought that it was worthy of note that he offered an excellent, efficient and courteous response to each of the several (and sometimes challenging) requests placed his way.”
Richard Jones, Knowsley Council